This course will extend the knowledge of Puff and Danish pastry, like apple turnovers, vol-au-vent, sultanta croissant and maple-pecan danish. The attendee wil learn to understand the product matrixes and interactions and try to bring this into practice. Participants are expect to have some experience in baking and process handling.
- Create an understanding of pastries , their ingredients and its interactions.
- Create an overview on basic recipes and manufacturing processes.
- Discuss troubleshooting.
People in production or development/ applications in mid to senior level functions related to bakery industry. The course is limited to a maximum of 8 people
Costs & Payment
€ 1.750,-- per person, this includes the costs for the course, practice materials, lunch on all course related days.
Duration & Location
- 5 days; Monday – Friday 8.30 CET- 17.00/17.30 CET
- Bakery Academy Application Centre,
- Het Aanleg 18d, NL-9951 SJ Winsum – The Netherlands
View the day program