In the bakery there are a lot of products that are high in the levels of salt, calories, saturated fat and sugar. From research we know that the possibilities are there to make healthier bakery products that still have a good taste and keep a reasonable shelf life.
Bakery Academy will explain four topics of different directions of reformulation:
- fats and oils
- nutriscore in bread
- calorie reduction in biscuits
- reduction of sugar in cake
If you have any questions about reformulation or if you need support in your bakery journey. Then contact the bakery expert and get a free consult.
Can't wait every week?
Then subsribe for the newsletter of Bakery Academy and you will have all of the topics at the first week of every month.
- Reduction of sugar, and dry products.
- Cutting calories in biscuits.
- From nutriscore X to an A/B in white bread.
- Explained: fats & oils.
- What is quality?
- Stages of quality management.
- Quality inspections.
- Notable quality inspections.
- Types of proteins.
- Protein classification.
- Developing products with protein.
- Flavours and Textures.
- Prognosis on shelf life.
- Environmental factors.